North Country Authors mourn the loss of author, historian, and media legend Gordie Little. Sadly, Gordie passed away in June 2016. He was loved and admired by many from the North Country and beyond. He will be truly missed.
Gordie's profile will remain here on the North Country Authors website. Although Gordie is no longer with us, his books, columns, media programs, and other contributions remain for us to enjoy.
- People & Places of the Adirondacks & Foothills, Volume 7 by Lawrence P. Gooley
- In Praise of Quiet Waters: Finding Solitude and Adventure in the Wild Adirondacks by Lorraine M. Duvall
- The Boat People of Champlain by Mark L. Barie
- Adirondack LoggingStories, Memories, and Cookhouse Chronicles from Adirondack and Tug Hill Lumber Camps: Life and Times in the Early Years of Logging Mechanization by William J. "Jay" O'Hern
- Marilyn and the Magic Closet by Gordie Little
- Allegany Stalking by Larry Beahan
- Gordie Little Gittles by Gordie Little
- Escape from Dannemora by Lawrence P. Gooley
- People & Places of the Adirondacks & Foothills, Volume 6 by Lawrence P. Gooley
- Long Lake: Adirondack Heartland, 1910-1980+, Book II by Gail Huntley
- Valiant Warrior: Knight of the Third Crusade by Calvin J. Boal
- Spring Trout & Strawberry Pancakes by William J. "Jay" O'Hern
- The Last Run: North Country Town-Team Baseball, 1960–2003 by Robert M. Garrow
- The Adventures of Silas Freethorn: A Puritan Tale by Darrin J. Renner