Authors:Dr. Richard B. Frost
Dr. Richard (Rich) Frost grew up in Glens Falls, New York, before leaving for warmer climates. Eventually he returned to northern New York, where he practiced medicine for many years.
For nearly 25 years, Dr. Frost wrote a weekly regional travel column, "A Day Away," for the Plattsburgh Press-Republican. He also writes an historical column, "Rich in History," for the Lake Champlain Weekly. Now retired from his medical practice, Rich lives with his wife, Marty, and dog, Zoey, in the foothills of the northern Adirondacks.
Book Fairs, Book Signings, Fundraisers, Lectures, Speaking Engagements
- More Days Away (, Bloated Toe Publishing, View Book Image) - All proceeds go to the Foundation of Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital for its initiatives in education for the community.
- Hotel Champlain to Clinton Community College: A Chronicle of Bluff Point ()
- One Foot Forward: Walks in Upstate New York (, Bloated Toe Publishing, View Book Image)
- Plattsburgh, New York: A City's First Century ()
- A Day Away: Journeys from Northeastern New York () - Written under the pseudonym of Richard Landon.