Gordie Little (1937–2016) was a strong supporter of everything North Country from his arrival in the area in the early 1960s until his passing in 2016. Following a career in radio, he wrote a weekly column ("Small Talk") for the Press-Republican for nearly twenty years. During that same period, Gordie worked alongside Calvin Castine of Home Town Cable, producing hundreds of episodes (an average of one per week) of Our Little Corner and creating a film archive of the region's history. He also wrote articles for Strictly Business and Strictly Food for Thought magazines, both Plattsburgh publications, and a weekly column ("Little Bits") for DenPubs.
Sadly, Gordie passed away just one week after his 79th birthday in 2016. He left behind his beloved and devoted wife, Kaye, and many children, grandchildren, great-grandchildren, friends, fans, and admirers. He will be truly missed.
- Marilyn and the Magic Closet ()
- Gordie Little Gittles () - Adult coloring book with drawings Gordie did during his radio career
- Sparkles & Shiner () - With illustrations by Janelle Michonski and Marsha Wright-Reeves
- Little Champy Goes to School (, Bloated Toe Publishing, View Book Image) - With illustrations by Les Bradford.
- Ghosts of Clinton County (, North Country Books, View Book Image)