Yvona Fast is an author, food columnist, and journalist. Her weekly food column, North Country Kitchen, offers a medley of nutritional information, historical facts, and seasonal recipes that help the reader prepare wholesome family meals and achieve a healthy lifestyle. It has run in the Adirondack Daily Enterprise and Lake Placid News since .
Her food articles have been published in magazines like Adirondack Life, E-The Environmental Magazine, and Farming, as well as in newspapers from Massachusetts to California and New Zealand.
Yvona also authored Employment for Individuals with Asperger Syndrome or Nonverbal Learning Disability, a career guide for individuals with these disorders (). She co-authored My Nine Lives: A Memoir () with her mother, Dana Fast. Yvona's poems have appeared in Perspectives and Farming.
Book Fairs, Book Signings, Workshops, Other (Farmers' Markets, Restaurants)
- Loon Summer (, Atmosphere Press, View Book Image)
- Good in the Midst of Evil: One Girl's Survival of the Holocaust (, Rise, View Book Image) - Co-authored with Dana Fast
- Garden Gourmet: Fresh & Fabulous Meals from your North Country Garden, CSA, or Farmers' Market (, Bloated Toe Publishing, View Book Image)
- My Nine Lives: A Memoir (, Polish-Jewish Heritage Foundation of Canada) - Co-authored with Dana Fast
- Employment for Individuals with Asperger Syndrome or Non-Verbal Learning Disability (, Jessica Kingsley Publishers)