North Country Authors mourn the loss of author, historian, and media legend Gordie Little. Sadly, Gordie passed away in June 2016. He was loved and admired by many from the North Country and beyond. He will be truly missed.
Gordie's profile will remain here on the North Country Authors website. Although Gordie is no longer with us, his books, columns, media programs, and other contributions remain for us to enjoy.
There are currently no Upcoming Appearances scheduled.
If you would like to schedule an appearance with one or more North Country Authors, please Contact Us.
- Chain Links: We're Better Together (Kindle Interactive Edition) by John W. Nassivera
- Camper Girl by Glenn Erick Miller
- The Lean-To: A History from Ancient Times to the 21st Century by Robert E. Williams
- Persist and Pursue: Breaking Barriers to Achieve a Dream by Pierre Nzuah
- Red's First Snow by Glenn Erick Miller
- Finding A Woman's Place: The Story of a 1970s Feminist Collective in the Adirondacks by Lorraine M. Duvall
- Bullets, Booze, Bootleggers, and Beer: The Story of Prohibition in Northern New York, Volume 1 by Lawrence P. Gooley
- Sophie's Search for the Moon by Terri Brown
- Little Land of Loose Ends by Darrin J. Renner
- The Spaniard: Soldier of the Spanish Armada by Calvin J. Boal
- Chain Links: We're Better Together by John W. Nassivera
- War Calls, Love Cries by Mark L. Barie
- Life in a North Woods Lumber Camp, Expanded Edition by William J. "Jay" O'Hern
- Thanks Anyway, Sir … But I'll Sleep In The Tree by Larry Weill
- Dannemora's Death House: The Crimes and Fates of 41 Killers Sentenced to Die in Clinton Prison's Electric Chair by Lawrence P. Gooley